Information we collect
You are required to provide personal information, and the reasons for which you have been asked to provide it are explained in the section that we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, you will get your name, email address, phone number, message content, and/or link that you can send to us, and any other information you can choose. . two.
When you sign up for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
Provide, run and maintain our https://giftnate.com.
Improve, upgrade and expand our https://giftnate.com.
Understand and evaluate how you use our https://giftnate.com.
Create new products, services, features, and functionality
Contact yourself or any of our partners directly, including updates and other information related to the website and customer service
- Marketing and advertising goals
- Email you
- Detect and prevent fraud
https://giftnate.com follows the standard procedure for using log files. These files record visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and analytics is part of hosting services. Information collected from log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referral/exit page, and various clicks. . They are not associated with any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, manage the site, monitor the movement of website users, and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like other websites, https://giftnate.com cookies. These cookies are used to store information about visitor preferences and website pages visited or visited by visitors. The information is used to enhance the user experience by improving the content of our webpage based on browser type and/or other visitor information.
For more information about cookies, read “What are cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partner Privacy Policies
Please note that these cookies used by third-party advertisers do not have access to or control over https://giftnate.com.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your personal browser preferences. Detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the websites of the respective browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, California consumers are entitled to:
Ask a business that collects personal consumer data to publish a specific type of business data and personal data that a business collects about consumers.
Ask a business to delete personal consumer data collected by a business.
Ask the business that sells personal consumer data, not personal consumer data.
If you ask, we have one month to reply to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR data protection rights
- We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user has the following rights:
- Access – You have the right to request copies of your data. We can charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to edit – We reserve the right to request that you edit any information that you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to ask
- We fill in information that you consider incomplete. Right to delete – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the removal of your data.
- Right to Control Processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we control the processing of your data.
- The right to oppose processing – Under certain conditions, you reserve the right to oppose processing your data.
- Data Rights – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that the data collected by us be transferred to another company or directly to you.
- If you ask, we have one month to reply to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Information of children
Increasing child safety while using the Internet is another area that we prioritize. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, participate in, and/or monitor their online activity.